6.01.2010

Theme-A-Day Blog Journal - Day 1

Last week I was doing some blog hopping and I came across Emma @ Toddler Awesome and saw that for the month of May she was doing a daily blog post that was themed from questions.  As I'm in a rut lately figured I'd do this for June to get the juices flowing some.

Day 1 -  Introduction

Hmmm - where to begin, I'm 25 years old.  Full-time stay at home mom to, two beautiful little girls.  I'm married to my high school sweetheart and we are coming up on 5 years this July.  Crazy how time flies by!  I love making our house a home and am constantly dreaming up new projects for The Hubs and me to tackle.  Fortunately for me he's 90% of the time on board with me.  I'm still adjusting to having two kids and fitting some "me" time in.  When I used to have "me" time, I love to scrapbook/craft things, try new recipes for meals and baking, read books, listen to music, take photos of my beautiful family and our surroundings, blogging, writing, catch up with friends, enjoy a nice dinner with no kids with The Hubs or a friend.  I'm still searching for where I want my life to go career wise when I'm ready to go back full-time.  I have it narrowed down to a few possibilities, we'll just have to see where the future leads us.

Photobucket

No comments: