6.11.2010

New Blog Design Transformation FINALLY Complete

I'm sure you've noticed over the past few months the changes happening around here.  If you read in a reader please swing on by to see the wonderful new transformation of Measuring My Life in Love.




April over @ April Showers did the blog design.  Her custom illustrator Lindsay did a fantastic job with the family, love how adorable she made me look!  Unfortunately, this whole process was QUITE an eye opening and it makes me have second thoughts if I'll ever hire a designer again.  As much as I love the blog design - I didn't love the lack of follow through and communication that I received when working with April.  Let's face it, when you are shelling out the kind of money it costs for a good re-design these are top needs.  My advice is to definitely research who you will be working with and read their Terms.  Hate being negative but really if you know me then you know it takes a lot for me to get to this point and I just want to warn other people so they don't have to go through what I had to.  


Photobucket

1 comment:

Steph Hughes said...

I totally agree with you! April did my blog as well however it was months later than promised. I LOVE my illustration though and wish I would have done different variations of it to switch out every once in awhile. I am too reluctant to go back to her however. So it will stay as is for awhile. I LOVE your famiily illustration as well. So cute!