6.21.2010

Baby Girl got her Ears Pierced!

So, I realized this weekend that she's going to be 5 months old in a week, um - where'd the time go?  I had gotten Little One's ears pierced when she was 2 months old.  So, Sunday morning I asked The Hubs if we could go get them done and he said we could.  I told him though that he'd have to be the one to hold her.  He reluctantly agreed.  It's amazing what a baby in the ear piercing chair does to people.  Three groups/families stopped to watched - it was basically annoying.  Especially since this one Dad was like that's mean to do that to a baby.  Um, she's not your kid so shut up please!  And there were quite a few "Awww's" as well.  It took a good 5 minutes it seemed to get the right pen marks on her ears, she's quite the mover so they kept getting messed up.  We picked out a pair of dainty little gold flowers with a light pink center - can I just say they are A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!  Love them and it's like suddenly she looks all girl and more grown up to The Hubs and me.  She did cry a little longer than Little One did, but she was good after a few minutes and some cuddles from me.

Here's a couple pics:

Side view.


And I guess they are a little hard to see in this one, but she's just so adorable with that gummy double dimple smile!


Photobucket

No comments: