6.15.2010

Theme-A-Day Blog Journal - Day 8

Today's prompt - What does romance mean to me?

Romance has definitely changed over the 9 1/2 years I've been with the Hubs. Currently it means the little thoughtful things that the Hubs does for me.  It's him taking care of me, especially when I don't realize that I need it.  He supports me completely in everything and there's nothing to explain that feeling when you know someone is beside you and to back you up on everything.  He knows how to make me laugh in any situation.  When I'm out of dinner ideas or motivation - he'll go in the kitchen and whip up a meal.  He helps me with anything I ask him around the house, what a big help since we get it done faster which means more family time.  He makes sure I get anything I need/want.  He sacrifices a lot for me and the girls' and I can never express how deeply appreciative I am for it all.


*If you read yesterday's post then you can see that I sort-of got off track with these daily theme's, but here's to being back on track!*



Photobucket

No comments: