Theme-A-Day Blog Journal - Day 14

Today's Prompt - Where I blog.

95% of the time I blog from our living room couch.  I like to scooch myself into a corner, spread out my legs in front, nestle the laptop on my lap and get to typing away.  The other 5% of the time - when it's nice outside, not too hot or cold, but a nice breeze, I'll sit on the front porch and blog from there.  It's been so nice having a laptop again as our previous one died beyond repair and was stuck at a desktop only for a year.


No comments: