- Extremely slow drivers, except for on Sunday's.
- People who go straight in turning lanes only.
- People who don't use turn signals or fully stop at stop signs.
- When a plan is set, and then people keep flip flopping back and forth on what's going on.
- When people assume I'll do something and don't really ask.
- When other parents don't handle situations with their children when out in public, for example I don't want to hear your kid screaming/crying at the table next to me for 20 minutes while eating dinner. Take them for a walk for a couple minutes and get them calmed down please!
Theme-A-Day Blog Journal - Day 17
Today's Prompt - My Pet Peeves