6.20.2010

Sex and the City 2 Soundtrack *REVIEW*



End of May, One2One Network, gave me the opportunity to review Sex and the City 2 soundtrack.  I was pretty excited to pop it in my player and take a listen.  The first few songs are arabian like, the destination for the movie so they didn't really get me.  But the rest of the soundtrack was peppy and I enjoyed listening to it, it reminded me of just some good girl music.

You can check out Sex and the City 2 Facebook Page, here.



Here's a list of the tracks on the SATC2 soundtrack.

Tracklisting1. Alicia Keys “Rapture”
2. Dido “Everything to Lose”
3. Cee Lo “Language of Love”
4. Erykah Badu “Window Seat”
5. Natacha Atlas “Kidda”
6. Michael McGregor “Euphrates Dream”
7. Liza Minnelli “Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)”
8. Ricki-Lee "Can't Touch It"
9. Alicia Keys "Emire State of Mind (Part II) Broken Down"
10. Jennifer Hudson and Leona Lewis "Love Is Your Color"
11. Sarah Jessica Parker, Kim  Cattrall, Kristin Davis, Cynthia Nixon “I Am Woman”
12. Sex and the City Men’s Choir “If Ever I Would Leave You”
13. Sex and the City Men’s Choir “Sunrise, Sunset”
14. Sex and the City Men’s Choir “Till There Was You”
15.  Shayna Steele, Jordan Ballard, Kamilah Marshall “Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered”
16.  Liza Minnelli with Billy Stritch “Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbye”
17.  Cyndi Lauper “True Colors”
18.  Aaron Zigman “Divas and Dunes”





This CD was give to me for free by One 2 One Network to review, the opinions expressed are mine solely, to check out my Disclosure Policy, go here.


Photobucket

No comments: