- 1am-5am - wake up with Baby Girl for a feeding. If she wakes up earlier, then wake up a 2nd time closer to 5 am to feed her.
- 7:30-8:00am - Wake up with Little One.
- 8:00-8:30am - Eat breakfast.
- 8:30-9:30am - Get us bathed if needed and dressed. Make the beds.
- 9:30-12:00pm - Get Baby Girl down for a nap, another feeding, play with Emma, clean up the house, do laundry - whatever needs done.
- 12:00-1:00pm - Eat lunch, feed Baby Girl.
- 1:00-3:30pm - Little One down for her nap, try and get Baby Girl down for another. Sometimes I clean during this time, or catch up on shows, computer time.
- 3:30-5:30pm - Playtime, feed Baby Girl, make dinner.
- 5:30-6:30pm - Eat dinner, clean up.
- 6:30-8:00pm - Go outside and play, play inside, any other house cleaning that might need done that day, baths if needed, feed baby girl, get ready for bed. Hopefully Baby Girl is in bed by now.
- 8:00-9:00pm - Get both girls' to bed, if youngest isn't already.
- 9:00-11:30pm - Time to relax and watch some tv. Go to bed anywhere from 10-11:30pm.
Theme-A-Day Blog Journal - Day 2
Today's Question: What does a day in your life look like - create a timeline.