- This picture is topping my list, can’t you just see that love in Middle Child’s face. She is my mini mommy.
- Baby B is finally putting on some weight – love this to no end!
- Many 1sts this week for my girls, tonight will be Baby B’s 1st Halloween Parade, ToT night will be Middle Child’s 1st actually partaking in it, and Friday is Oldest Child’s Halloween Parade/Party at PreK, this will be her first school party.
- On top of the fun holiday stuff mentioned above we also have carving and painting pumpkins on the agenda.
- The Proposal, one of my favorite movies, it’s DVR’d and I play it whenever there is nothing else on tv, normally during Baby B’s nighttime feedings – watching right now.
- The Hubs and I will officially be starting our Christmas Shopping today – there are only 61 days left.
- Our families for being here to help lift us up with their support always, but especially the past couple weeks.
I'm so behind on many things and it's driving me a little batty.
Any computer time usually only involves being able to use the mouse, I have emails to respond to (Steph - I will get back to you on the carseat!), comments, blog posts I wish I had the time to write.
For real, am at a total low place with my "friends". As Baby B is 24 days old today and they still haven't met her. It saddens me the excuse of being too busy being used. And what I thought was true friendship makes me second guess.
We had Baby B's 3 wk check and she still isn't back up to birth weight. It's frustrating with me breastfeeding that her older sister A could pack on the weight like no other and I can't get hers back up. So, we are having lots of 1 on 1 time and more nursing sessions through the day. I hope that at next weeks weight check she shows a good gain.
Whoever said it gets easier less worrisome for parents each child must be mistaken. I feel like I had very minimum concerns when Emma was a newborn and didn't stress/have anxiety like I do have with A & B.
I need to figure out a better daily routine. I guess it's a good day if we are all dressed, me showered and dressed, fed and the house cleaned up by the end of the day.
I need to do something for my soul, it's feeling a little empty right now. I want to hear that music speak to me, be creative, get lost in a book, do something artsy with my girls', make time for house decor projects and making gifts for our loved ones for Christmas.
*I really really feel a little better getting all of this out there! Click on the button above and check out Mamarazzi's confessions along with all of the other people confessing today.
It's been one of those weeks and I've decided I need to sit down and re-assess - make my happy list. I'm linking up with Mamarazzi, click over to read every one else's Happy List.
- Our beautiful 2 wk old is fast asleep on the cushion between the Hubs and I, while we watch our Tuesday night shows.
- Prepared freezer meals made for us, that make days like today that much easier because I just have to thaw and bake dinner for the family.
- DISH now has a Barbie channel - it occupies the older 2 for a little bit at least.
- Fall decorations have come out of the basement.
- Feeling my creative bug coming back.
- MIL offering to take the older two overnight this coming long weekend.
- The Hubs coming home after working 12+ hr days and putting the baby to sleep so I can get some extra ZZZ's.
- Cashews, m&m's, water, iced tea - my go-to's the past couple days.