11.04.2008

Rant & Rave

Rant - First off among all of things I am so glad that this Election is over with. I'm so tired of the commercials. The phone calls from each candidates offices. The phone calls at 9pm finding out who we are voting for. Listening to people discuss the election and getting just down right nasty. And reading people who are ignorant enough to call people with a different view crazy, traitors, horrible names. I'm so sick and tired of people like this on their high horse.

Rave - Go Obama. Yes I voted for him. I do not need to defend my reason. Most of all this has been such a historical moment for our country. I'm proud to have been a part of it. There was such a high from just getting out to vote. And knowing that my voice counted for something. I personally am glad to see a new perspective in office.

1 comment:

Deann said...

Very well said, Kat :) I don't understand anyone calling people "idiots or crazy" because of a political choice they make either!