11.06.2008

Myriad of my Thoughts

First off want to wish the roomie a Happy 24th Birthday! I hope it's a great day for you!!!

Second want to say a BIG congrats to J & C, women from my mommy group who found out they are expecting.

Thirdly, Emma had her first big fall last night and I wasn't even hear. The hubs said she was 1/3 of the way up the stairs and she started to turn around basically did a cartwheel down the stairs, landing on her back. She seemed more shocked then anything, but he said she cried for a while. This morning her left eye around her eyebrow is swollen and she has two marks around that eye. But otherwise she seems in good spirits.

Fourthly, I'm glad to have today off from work. Woke up with a sore throat, so hope that it doesn't turn into more and just goes away.

Fifthly, I had to fill my tire again yesterday, so there is some kind of leak. It's going in the shop for other work Monday so they are going to check it out. Here's hoping it can just be a patch instead of a new tire.

1 comment:

Deann said...

Poor Emma :( Hope she feels good all day!

And boo on a sore throat! Take care and sip on some hot cocoa..yum!