9.26.2008

How quickly a week can go...

I've been wanting to write up an entry all week but the time has just flown by. Let's start with last Saturday the 20th. We all headed over to my aunt's house for a surprise 50th celebration around their campfire. It was fun, she was surprised, and good times with family!

A beautiful sunset on the way to my Aunt's house.
Photobucket

She's my "Cheese-o-roni"
Photobucket

Family & Friends gathering around.
Photobucket

Laying out the yummy food!
Photobucket

Here come's Uncle Joe and Mom with cake & flowers.
Photobucket

There were a lot of candles to blow out on that cake!
Photobucket

Sister's forever.
Photobucket

Gathering around the fire pit.
Photobucket

"Again" Pappy.
Photobucket

The flag pole lit up.
Photobucket

Cheese is so yummy!
Photobucket


On Sunday was my online crop. I did get 4 layout's done and taught a class on how to make a gift bag. Which I posted pictures last week. It was fun.

Picture taken "Pre" croppiness.
Photobucket

Challenge: Layout with the following colors: Green, Pink, & Orange
Photobucket

Challenge: I love _______
Photobucket

Challenge: Who am I?
Photobucket

Challenge: Use Sketch A or B, I used B.
Photobucket

"Post" Croppiness
Photobucket


As always it feels good to get the creative juices flowing. And I used some new techniques, actually scrapped about myself, and used some color choices I normally wouldn't have selected.

The rest of this week has been getting ready for Emma's 2nd Birthday party this Sunday. We have a crazy weekend ahead. Apple Festival, my cousin's wedding, last minute party errands, and the birthday party.

Emma got two presents today. One from her birthday buddy on my LSB group. She got a my little pony and a shirt. And then Tonya from my work got her a stuffed Eeyore, socks, books, bubbles, sesame street hair clips, Halloween picture frame, and a duck. She's loving it all. I'm so excited to see her open presents this year. Since at Christmas time she was horribly sick and just not into it.

It's been a rough week personally for me. So much is swirling around my head. I just want to thank my LSM's and Deann from the very depths of my heart for listening and being here for me. I really don't know what I'd do without you amazing ladies!!! Love each of you!!!

Speaking of amazing ladies...check out this awesome name siggy Lisa made me for my blog. LOVE IT! And with that, peace out!!!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love ya girl...hang in there!