9.07.2008

Weekend Fun-ness

I don't think it still has hit me that we are already in September! I mean seriously, my baby girl will be turning 2 in 23 days!!! It's making me just want to dig my heels deep into the ground and slow down time some. It's going by too quickly. Until her birthday we have golf tournaments, church dinners, scrapbooking crop, apple festival, and a wedding. I just feel like this month is going to fly by too quickly. Anyways, moving forward.

First off...Happy Birthday Uncle Chooky!

Secondly - What strange weather the past couple days. Friday was up in the 90's and sunny. Yesterday (Saturday) was pouring down rain all day until later evening down in the 70's but it was humid. Today is sunny and I'm going to guess in the 70's/80's. I'm just glad that there is a decent breeze blowing through the house.

Thirdly - I went to my first adult sex party. The company is called Tasteful Treasures. Maureen a woman I work with was hosting it. I rode down with two other ladies I work with. It was a fun party. You got to test out the edible stuff, lotions, massage oils, etc on your hands. It was fun seeing what all is out there and seeing things up close, instead of just purchasing w/o knowing what you are getting.

Fourthly - Rainy days are perfect times for crafts! I saw this on a girls blog from my BB on BBC. So, we did our own lady bug project also. Pictures following...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments: