9.04.2008

I'm feeling refreshed.

So, I started this book series this past Friday called Twilight. They made it into a movie and it premiers 12.12.08. I definitely want to see it as soon as it comes out. I'm not one for vampire kind of books, but it was very good. I finished the 4th and final book for the series yesterday. I just had to keep reading to find out what happened. Thankfully for me I started it after all of the books were out so I didn't need to wait. But very good. Anyone wants to borrow them let me know! :o)

And I am very lucky to have very creative people in my life b/w my SHM's (Scrap Happy Mama's) and my LSM's (Late September Mommies). One of the LSM's in my group name Lisa does graphic work on the computer. Here's the invite she made me for Emma's party. And here's an awesome siggy that she made for all of us in my group.

Emma's Invite
Photobucket

All of our beautiful little ones within the LSB group!
Photobucket
Here's two personal ones she made me with Emma's new portraits.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: