9.13.2008

Kids Festival

What a great day. The flea market that my gramma has a booth at was holding a Kids Festival today. We had so much fun. Emma won herself a golf fish. Now the 3rd one that we've one this summer from fairs/festivals. So far he's doing well in the tank. Then we moved on to picking lollipop's, throwing balls through holes in wood cut-outs, and picking duckies. She got so many goodies! A princess wand which she has loved playing with all night, she puts her shape sorter on her head like a crown and kept walking around with the wand. Two balls. A jump rope. A value pack thing of water guns. A hot pink toy car. And she went into two different bounce houses. She LOVED them! She kept saying "bounce" every time she'd bounce around, although she didn't get standing and bouncing, but hey what can you really expect from a one year old right? And she went on two pony rides. She had the biggest smile when the pony first started going around. She looked like a pro up there. I started crying watching her, I just can't believe she's that big! :o) Here are a couple pics, not the greatest quality since I forgot my camera and had to resort to my cell phone. But at least I got some pics.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had a great time...sounds like fun to me too!