My friend Amber does a weekly post called What I Learned This Weekend and I've decided to join in on the fun!
Here goes my list:
1) Friday I spent the day with my Gramma making our annual pumpkin rolls. Yum-O, Avalynn, loves the filling of them.
2) I also helped her make chicken pot pie and rolled out dough and cut up the pot pie noodles, it was delicious!
3) I'm so glad that the Hubs & I are on the same page when it comes to Emma, we've entered this bizzare/horrible/so ready for it to be over with - stage with her and it's nice to tag team so the other doesn't get over frustrated.
4) Early bedtimes are sometimes needed and 6:30 for both girls' was needed Friday night - so glad they slept!
5) The Hubs got up with Avalynn Saturday morning @ 6AM, I got to sleep in until 7:15 and got the whole bed to myself for a little. :o)
6) Lesson learned on our seasonal/holiday foam craft magnet project - something with 10 steps and multiple pieces to each step is too much for Emma. She said it hurt her arm too much, so the Hubs and I had a fun morning of crafting.
7) Emma is obsessed with Boomerang, as soon as we'd get in the van to come home this weekend this would be one of her first question to ask if she can watch it when we get home.
8) Avalynn is officially off of baby solids and eating our food - I want my baby baby back!
9) Avalynn is now testing out new sounds and has started waving goodbye and signing for "milk", aka my milk.
10) We have spent everyday this weekend with extended family, which also equals me not having to cook 3 meals!
11) I've decided that I'm going to make time several times a week to craft, as soon as I start it just relaxes me inside. This weekend I tried out my first zipper rosette - more to come on that later next week.
12) The Hubs and I had so much fun this weekend just talking & joking around and sharing LOTS & LOTS of laughs.
13) We both agreed that even through all of the rough times "job wise" in the past 2 years we feel very blessed and happy, our girls' make it that much better!