11.02.2010

Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting



1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
- A kidney stone I had earlier this year, OMG - there's nothing to describe that pain. 
2. What would you name your next child or if you don't have any your first child?
- As we already have two girls we keep tossing around boy names hoping and praying our 3rd will be a boy when we do get pregnant again, so it's a toss between Finn or Owen. 
3. If you could add one feature to your car, what would you choose?
- A button in the van and on the fob to open the rear hatch, it really would come in handy in some situations. 
4. If you named your house (or car or computer) what would you name it?
- Yeah, my van's name is Daisy. 
5. What is your dream occupation?
- To start a business with the Hubs and for us to succeed!  (This is actually in the works now!)


Photobucket

5 comments:

Sasha said...

Good luck with the business. I'm also trying to get mine of the ground so I understand how much work it is.

~The Life of Me~

Leslie said...

I have a friend that named her baby Finn the year! I did not like it at first, but it has grown on me and he is the cutest baby! I love to call him Finners and Fineus! I have the automatic button on my back hatch and it broke a month ago, I never realized how much I used it until it broke! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

Jana said...

Yay for starting your own business! I would enjoy that too!

Kathleen @ Measuring My Life said...

Sasha - I wish you the best of luck with your business too!!!

Leslie - My husband prefers Fineus and us call him Finn for short - I'm just not sold on that yet. :o)

Jackie Layne said...

Newest Follower Here! I would love if my van hatch opened via button/fob. That would surely be handy!

www.mamabearshideaway.blogspot.com