11.30.2010

Hoo Are You?


NightOwlCrafting


Here are this week's questions!


1. Do you like to listen to Christmas music?
- I L-O-V-E listening to Christmas music, our kitchen stereo is only on the Christmas station anymore.
2. Are you one of those people who get all their shopping done early,
or do you do most of it in December?
- Majority of shopping gets done Black Friday with only a couple items to buy in December.  As of now, have to buy Avalynn one more thing and her stocking stuffers.  Otherwise just need to get moving on all of my handmade gifts.
3. Do you set a budget on how much you spend on each person?
- We set x amount for parents and sisters.  As for the kids' I've never really budgeted myself, I know how much I can spend that year and look for great deals to get most of what I want to stay within that amount.
4. Do you send out Christmas cards?
- Yes, last year I didn't as there was too much other stuff going on, but already half done with ours for this year.  Actually received our 1st one today! 
5. Do you enjoy this holiday season or does it stress you out?
- Enjoy it like NO OTHER!!! 


Photobucket

No comments: