10.07.2010

More than just a Mommy

Lately, I've been reflecting on my life and what exactly I'm doing with myself.  I've been feeling down about myself and a little lost.  And I realized that I've let myself become consumed with our girls', home, and the Hubs, somehow after Avalynn arrived I was put on the back burner turned on warm and forgotten about.  But this mama has decided I'm important enough to make a priority on my long "to-do" list.

I'm starting slow adding in changes here and there.  The first thing I added was exercise. I am on my 3rd week of working out.  It actually does make me feel better and more energized throughout the day.  The second & third things I started this week, second is to paint my fingernails.  Hoping to change the polish twice a week (I can do this when watching our shows at night).  And the third is to get dressed and accessorize.  I've gotten in the habit of sweat type capri's and shorts & tshirts everyday of the week.  Funny thing - I always swore I wouldn't become one of those mom's.  But I have, anyways - past two days have been such a nice change in actually dressing, mixing and matching "dressy" items.

I have some more changes I want to implement and I'll be back to update on the progress of adding myself back into the mix of life and priorities.

Photobucket

No comments: