10.19.2010

Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting





Here are this week's question? 

1.What was your favorite meal growing up?
- Hmmm, big holiday meals with the extended family. 
2. What's your favorite month?
- Wow, do I have to only pick one month? I'm going to say November, the heart of fall, black friday shopping, Thanksgiving. 
3. What store is most represented in your wardrobe?
- Lane Bryant
4. How many times do you go to the movie theater each month/year?
- Maybe 2-3 times a year?
5. Fill in the blank- I've never been able to 
- I've never been able to run, I wish I could run long distance, but just not my thing unfortunately. 


Photobucket

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, I can relate to all of your answers (except my favorite month is September). I love big holiday meals, shopping on black friday, and I've never been able to run long distance either! Soooo wish I could!

Amber - Binkertation said...

one comment on the running thing - I've always HATED running and thought it was impossible, but I guess a year and a half ago now, I decided to train for a 5k because it was nice to have a fitness goal that wasn't related to weight loss - more empowering I guess. I reached my goal and I know a 5k isn't that far, but it was a HUGE accomplishment for someone like me who could barely a handle a mile.

I bet you can do almost anything if you give it the time/effort - you are an amazing woman! :)