10.05.2010

I've been blessed

by 3 of Mamarazzi's Swap Angels.  I participated in Mamarazzi's Guilty Pleasure's swap and it  went a little south overall, I was in contact with Mamarazzi about it and she gathered 3 sweet ladies who sent me some of their guilty pleasures.

This package came from Mary. She included some candle melts (black pomegranate), triple layers gum, BBW anti-bacterial sanitizer(another pomegranate scent - seriously Emma & me are such big fans of pomegranate anything, these are big HITS in this house!), wild cherry pepsi lipbalm, itunes gift card and twizzlers. 

Amy sent me a gift card to get a drink at starbucks - what a treat this will be! 

Sami sent me this rocking towel (it's currently hanging on my towel hook in the bathroom) & an iTunes gift card.

Each of you ladies had such sweet letters & cards and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing what you did.  I'm so looking forward to getting some new music for the ipod. 



Photobucket

2 comments:

Mary said...

I am so glad you liked your gifts! Woohoo Itunes gift cards!

Mamarazzi said...

glad my angels were able to send a little love your way!