10.12.2010

Hoo Are You?






NightOwlCrafting



1. How tall are you? How tall do you WISH you were?
-  I'm 5'8" and I'm happy with my height. 
2. Do you have a birthmark? Where?
-  Yes, on my forehead.
3. What is your biggest money waster?
-  Hmmm - toughie, but I think it'd have to be when I buy too much for the girls', we have such big families they get spoiled already, it's hard for me to not spoil them too. 
4. What song are you tired of?
- Sugarland "Stuck Like Glue"
5. What stresses you out most?
- When the Hubs is laid off which results in me stressing about money.  





Photobucket

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks for now getting that annoying song in my head!lol Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

Ami Allison said...

Ya know I am only 4'10! Ask me what height I wish I was!!

I linked back to you in my post today! :)

http://alililly.blogspot.com/2010/10/halloween-pinwheel-flowers.html

Anonymous said...

Aw, layoffs are horrible! Money stress is the worse kind I think :(
Yay for big families though! They're with you through thick & thin.

Amanda
sleepytimeproductions.blogspot.com

Danielle Leal said...

I spoil my daughter too even though she is spoiled enough by my parents. haha. I guess when you love someone so much you want to give them everything even though they don't need it. haha.