10.05.2010

Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting

Here are this week's question? 

  

1.  If you could add one room to our house, what would it be?
- Most definitely a great room, would love a designated play/game room, fun place to hang out besides the living room. 
2. How many pillows do you sleep with at night?
- Only one. 
3. What is the best costume you've ever worn for Halloween?
- Hmmm, When I was four I was a red tap dancer, the whole red/gold costume with fancy shoes. 
4. If you could erase one item off the face of the earth, what would it be?
- Bullies. Enough said - I think. 
5. Where do you do your best thinking?
- When I'm in bed for the night, I always have tons of things running through my head before I fall asleep.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bullies good one!!! following you
www.athriftydiva.blogspot.com