Friend Makin Monday
Amber is hosting this and decided to participate this week, since Thanksgiving is my 2nd favorite holiday. If you want to join in, go click on the link and join up for the party. Here's her questions for the week:
1. Turkey or Ham?
- Definitely Turkey!!!
2. Favorite side dish.
- My Nanny's candied sweet potatoes...can't wait for leftovers of those too!
3. Favorite dessert.
- Pumpkin Pie with some extra creamy whipped topping.
4. Black Friday: Are you going or not?
- Yes, Hubs and me will be one of those crazies out there shopping.
5. If so, what's on the top of your list?
- Tag Reader (in purple) for the little one.
6. Going out of town or staying close to home?
- Close to home, all family is local, but will be splitting the day between my family & the hubs family.
7. Hosting or helping?
- Will help out when arrive with setting things out and clean up, but not making anything to bring along.
8. Name one family tradition at Thanksgiving.
- We go around the table and say something we are thankful for.
9. What do you do after dinner?
- We leave one place from lunch and head to the other place for dinner, this year though Little One is sleeping over at my parents, so we might see New Moon.
10. What are you most thankful for this year?
- To have a healthy family & pregnancy, for Hubs having a job, our bills are paid, food on the table, and our extended family for being there for anything and everything we might need.
#23 - For Avalynn making her presence known, now instead of the just the jabs, she's starting to move around and stick her body out more, Hubs think it's the weirdest thing to see, as it looks like there's an alien moving around from the outside. And today it's felt like continuous somersaults.