11.06.2009

The BUG has hit again....

When in my frenzy to unpack last month, one of the main things I couldn't wait to do was unpack the basement, but most importantly my craft area.  Once it was all done I just let a big sigh out, it felt like home again.  For months it all had been packed and I was itching badly to do something creative.

Mom plans on throwing me a "Sprinkle Shower" and I found great wording for an invite so decided to try out making a card.  I pulled out the Cricut and my Graphically Speaking cartridge, I have to say this is the most amazing cartridge I think they've ever come out with for the Bug.  It felt so good looking through my paper stash, hearing the Bug "chirp, chirp" away as it was cutting.  This is just the example one I did based off of the helpful book in the cartridge box, I'm thinking different background pattern and perhaps colors.  But so happy with how it turned out and love delicate details in the lace frame and stroller.

Now as we are entering into the holidays during my blog hopping, I'm seeing tons of great gift ideas to make for family and friends.  Edie over @ lifeingrace is having a 12 days of {handmade} Christmas Party, Nov 1st-12th.  Really if you love making gifts for loved ones or heck just making things you need to go check out some of the amazing tutorials these ladies are showing.  Drooling over here and can't wait to pick up some supplies to try some of these out!

Thankful Tidbits
#5 - I'm thankful for my mom.  She's one of my best friends.  A little on the quirky side.  Always has great advice, even though I might not take it all.  Love that we have weekly dinners.  She comes up with festive holiday crafts for her and Emma to do.  She's there to lend help, even when I'm too stubborn to ask for it, she gives it anyways just knowing that it is needed.

#6 - That my regular prenatal check-up went well today.  Nothing horrible or fantastic to report.   Baby Avalynn seems to be on the right track.  And we get a surprise ultrasound for December 7th to check-up on her.  One more month before I get to see her again and then the final 1+ months to see her out in the world.  Am so ready for that day!

Reminder - Click here to enter in Yoplait Giveaway.  Ends Sunday, Nov 8th @ 7pm Est.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Those are such wonderful things to be thankful for! I love a gratitude list.