with so much to do and take care of before Baby B's arrival in 31 days, probably minus 7 days as am sure they'll be inducing again.
Had my last bi-weekly check-up yesterday at 35 weeks and when the good ole' Dr. measured the belly, he said I was measuring at 40! Um, say what?! Last appt, I jumped 2 weeks ahead of what I should have been, and now I'm at 5! No wonder I'm feeling whale-ish the past couple weeks. I go for a size ultrasound in 2 weeks, which of course is only an estimate + or - 1lb, and they can't guarantee the accuracy.
To top it off, we decided to take on our 2nd floor. The poor Hubs, I have every day he's off scheduled out on exactly what we're to accomplish, house wise!!!
Our Done List:
- Joined Emma and Avalynn into one bedroom.
- Sold or Donated any furniture we do not need anymore.
- De-carpeted main part of the stairs.
- Tore out carpeting in A's old nursery.
- Painted ceiling/trim/walls in A's old nursery.
- Clean up floor and put down polish.
- Installed ceiling fan.
- Moved our bed into our *new* room.
- Ikea shopping trip - Pick-up remaining items needed for our room and some things for Baby B's room
- Finish ripping carpet off stair ends.
- Sand and relay the top and bottom landing of stair well.
- Paint treads, banister, & railing white.
- Tear carpet out of B's nursery.
- Paint ceiling and walls in nursery.
- Install bead board in nursery.
- Clean up the hardwoods and put down polish in nursery.
- Set up nursery.
- Make B's crib bedding and finish quilt. *in progress*
- Re-cover carseat. *in progress*
- Make new boppy cover.
Not only was I feeling stressed about our To Do list before, but after yesterday's Dr's appt - needless to say stress went through the roof.
And then when I signed on today to read through my daily reads, I read this on my friend Amber's blog. Needless to say, it was a great reminder for me and hopefully you'll find it a good one for you as well!