Here’s two pictures post Avalynn moving up to her new room. But you get an idea of the horrible closet that some previous owner installed.
Room emptied out completely, ceiling and trim had been painted at this point.
I helped cut in the room and the Hubs did all of the rolling. I just can not roll paint. The color we used was Valspar’s Gravity, we got their Signature Collection, primer/paint in one. The Hubs and I were so happy with the coverage on this. We did have to touch up some spots where we had cut in, more difficult to get that one coat coverage with a brush.
Shot of the room the next morning. The Hubs was up until 1:30 scrubbing drywall and some paint drops off the floors. He used Goof Off and some soapy water along with a sponge. Then he put a coat of polish on everything.
Only thing that has changed from this picture to now is that our bed is in there. We’ll be heading out soon to get the finishing touches on the room. Also, probably after B’s arrival we plan on DIY’ing an upholstered headboard.
I'm linking up to: