10.01.2008

I

I am. . . a mother above anything else.
I want. . .to drive somewhere beautiful, get lost, windows down, music blaring, and pull over to watch the sunset.
I have. . . a pretty good life.
I keep. . . little things from whatever special stuff we do with Emma.
I wish I could. . . let loose sometimes.
I hate. . .that I've lost sight of some things in life.
I fear. . .failing Emma.
I hear. . .country music, an airplane.
I don't think. . . I'll ever become really organized with everything.
I regret. . .not following through with some of my dreams.
I love. . .turkey hill iced tea.
I am not. . . the greatest gardener.
I dance. . . in the kitchen with Emma.
I sing. . . to whatever is on.
I never. . . have mowed our lawn.
I rarely. . .get things done ahead of time...I'm the great procrastinator.
I cry when I watch. . .Emma do something new.
I am not always. . .the nicest person.
I hate that. . . I have minimal patience with some things.
I'm confused about. . . everyday stuff sometimes.
I need. . . a good girls' night out!
I should. . . be up in bed.
I hope . . .tomorrow night is a fun date night.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this...would make a GREAT page for your AAM album :)