10.12.2008

Just Another Wedding

This has definitely been the year for wedding with friends and family that I know. Today we attended our 4th in 4 months time. The ceremony was beautiful. The reception was great, minus the fact of having an overtired (no time for a nap today) 2 year old little girl, which meant we had to leave in the middle of dinner, I so wish we could have stayed longer. But anyways, a big CONGRATULATIONS to Mr. & Mrs. Cory Packer!!!

The reception was held at the Conference Center at Millersville University. Oh the memories. How I miss that place so much. Especially on beautiful days like today. We had time to kill between the ceremony and the reception so we headed to the pond to visit the ducks, geese, and swans "Miller" & "S'ville". Walked through the SMC (pronounced smack). They were having a Stepping competition...now why did they never have that when I went? I would have loved to have watched. It was fun seeing a guy practice out in the hall. Unfortunately the school store was already closed but I definitely want to head back out sometime in the near future. Now for some pictures.

Yes, the nice 30 minute cat nap before we arrived for the ceremony.
Photobucket

With Daddy checking out the pond.
Photobucket

Walking with Daddy.
Photobucket

Concentrating on my necklace.
Photobucket

Walking across the bridge.
Photobucket

Why Hello Mr Duck.
Photobucket

Miller & S'Ville and the rest of the ducks coming over thing
Photobucket

Walking with me for once in a picture...lols.
Photobucket

Some fall tree shots...my favorite to take.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This is the beautiful face our wonderful table mates had to see most of the time.
Photobucket

Mr. & Mrs. Cory Packer!!!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun time!!

Beautiful pics!! Glad you got one of you and Emma walking...I see a LO coming!

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of a wedding we went to in June... my daughter didn't get her nap and was sooooo tired.

Looks like a beautiful wedding!

(I'm HappyMomma over on the Mom Blogs Forum)

AudreyO said...

Hi,

I'm Audrey from the mom blogs. These are great photos. Being a mom, I love the sleeping child photo :)

Anonymous said...

the fall photos are absolutely fantastic and your li'l angel are simply adorable!!!

btw,got here thru themomblogs. :)