10.21.2008

Scrapbooking Crop 10.18.08

So, I finally took the pictures yesterday and got them uploaded this am. The crop was from 9am-9pm. The day flew by. We got there around 9 and were pulling out of the parking lot at 8 very tired. They had door prizes every hour, unfortunately no one from our table won anything though, and super yummy snacks and food.

I got a total of 6 layout's "done", really one 1 completely finished, journaling and title, but the other 5 are for the most part done.

I do still need to unload my van and drag it all back up to my room and unpack, but perhaps I'll get around to that this weekend when I can get the hubs help. :o)

The Layouts:

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Here we are at the end of the day, after lugging everything out to the van waiting for the grand prize drawing. ( & no we didn't plan on matching)

Photobucket



And finally a shot of the van all loaded up. I did overpack, horribly! 2/3's of the right side of the van was all of my stuff!!!

Photobucket




No comments: