Our Done List:
- Joined Emma and Avalynn into one bedroom.
- Sold or Donated any furniture we do not need anymore.
- De-carpeted main part of the stairs.
- Tore out carpeting in A's old nursery.
- Painted ceiling/trim/walls in A's old nursery.
- Clean up floor and put down polish.
- Installed ceiling fan.
- Moved our bed into our *new* room.
- Sand and relay the top and bottom landing of stair well.
- Paint treads, banister, & railing white.
- Paint ceiling and walls in nursery.
- Install bead board in nursery.
- Re-cover carseat. *in progress*
Needless to say the Hubs and I have been incredibly busy!!! This coming week on the Hubs days off my goal is to finish the deep cleaning I started doing yesterday - along with some re-arranging and re-organizing areas. Run any errands that need done, make sure we are stocked on essentials except for milk etc.
Am trying to make sure as much is done and planned as possible to make a smooth transition for my girls and make things easier on the Hubs when he's off helping out.
In other *news*:
1. Always Remembering 9.11! I can't believe the 10 yr anniversary has rolled around already. I, like everyone else remember vividly where I was that day and all that I felt. My thoughts and prayers continue to be extended to the families of the ones lost on that memorable day.
2. I'm sure many have heard about the extensive flooding happening in Pennsylvania. It was a little nerve racking at first as there is only 1 way in and 1 way out of my neighborhood/town and in the off chance that Miss B actually decide to make her arrival my hospital was in an area that I wouldn't be able to even get to. Thankfully, the waters didn't rise as high as they originally thought , coming in 3 ft less. And as of the end of today the waters will drop to below flood stage.
My thoughts and prayers go out to the families who have lost so much and it warms my heart to hear on the news everything everyone is doing to help those who have lost so much!