This weekend was one of those great weekends, the days seem extra long, we got tons accomplished around the house, plus visited with our families and a baby shower.
- Re-organized our linen closet.
- The Hubs and his Dad picked up a wooden swing for the yard plus other garden things from my Gramma’s. Lower level is cleaned up – am very ready for warmer weather now!
- Cleaned the whole house. Cleaning days have now been switched from Mondays to Sundays since I babysit on Mondays.
- 4 loads of laundry, washed and folded, will put away before bed, minus the girls’ which will be first thing tomorrow.
- Grocery store/Gas Station
- Post Office, by the look of the line, you’d have thought it was Christmastime
- Dinner out at Friendly’s – yay for the Happy Ending sundae’s!
Fun Times with Friends & Family:
- Had the in-laws over for a visit and lunch as a thank you for letting us use their truck for moving stuff.
- Visited the Hubs grandparents.
- My Besties baby shower this afternoon and catching up with a bunch of awesome ladies I used to work with.
Awesome Things that Occurred:
- Today am 15 weeks and have felt the baby move several times! And usually a couple minutes each time, love feeling his/her movements.
- Hubs and I are relaxing in the living room, and all of a sudden Miss A comes walking out from behind the recliner and then continued to walk around for another 5-10 minutes! Little stinker took 10 steps last Saturday and hasn’t really since then.
And finally, just want to share a photo before & after from the shower. First up is the AFTER, once I did some cropping. Scroll further down for the BEFORE.
Now, what the hell is she looking at behind us? I’m completely curious and it cracks me up every time I look at this un-cropped version.
I hope everyone had a great weekend!!!