1.15.2011

Take a Moment Please

to watch this video. *Warning:  You might need a tissue*

About 8 months ago I stumbled across Kelle's blog, Enjoying the Small Things.  I couldn't stop reading it and instantly fell in love with her two daughter's Lainey and Nella.  Nella was born 4 days before my Avalynn.  I've enjoyed watching both of our babies grow, mine before my eyes and Nella through the pictures Kelle shares, which are beautiful!!!  Nella has down syndrome, reading what Kelle shares about the disease has educated and opened my eyes to the community of down syndrome, over 400,000 in the US.

To celebrate Nella turning 1, they set up a fund called Nella's ONEder Fund through the National Down Syndrome Society.  Donate here, every donation goes directly to NDSS. Even if you can donate $5, the cost of a magazine, every bit and person can make a difference!

Thank you!


Photobucket

No comments: