1.25.2011

Preparing for 1st Birthday - Phase 1

I'm not going to lie, somehow I feel like her birthday has totally snuck up on me.  It was like the Holidays came and then we were in the 1st week of January and I was like "Oh Crap, I better get some invites out!".  I searched around on the web for invite wordings and paired parts of different ones together, my friend Lisa took my vision and put together this adorable invite!  Have gotten so many great compliments from everyone who received these.  Thanks again Lisa! 



Then I turned to one of my favorites sites, Etsy.  A girl can get lost on that site!!! First I ordered some customized cupcake topper circles and miniature candy bar wrappers from finelinestationery.   Elizabeth was great to work with and after some email hiccups on my end was so happy when I received these in my inbox.  I'm in the process of working on the cupcake toppers and they are turning out so ca-ute - can't wait to show you the finished product!




Next up, on my list was - what was my little girl going to wear?  I kept seeing CafePress ads on websites showing this shirt below, it was official loved it.  Still to make, a tutu for her to wear with it. 


I decided I wanted her to have something to wear for the smash cake also.  Went back to Etsy and ordered this iron on transfer from Baby Fables.  Christine was great to work with customizing this for me.  It arrived very quickly her envelope/packaging is just so cute.  I highly suggest checking out her store.  



Much more to finish & share this week.


Photobucket

No comments: