1.13.2011

Pinterest

Ashley over at The Domestic Wannabe shared this pretty amazing website called Pinterest.  I don't know about you, but I have oodles of bookmarks, at least when I remember to bookmark something I want to go back and re-create or use as inspiration, and more times than not I can't find it again.  Major bummers I'm telling you!!!

Here's a screen shot of some boards, which is a grouping of whatever you want to title it - books, home, diy, crafts, etc.


You can follow other people's boards and re-pin things that other people have pinned.  Am loving this option so much more than regular old bookmarks and having to weed through items to find what I'm searching for.  Best part - it's FREE!  I'm able to invite 6 people, just need your email address, otherwise you sign-up and have to wait a few days.  Either way - you'll definitely love this great little site.

**Added: Beth shares a pretty great tutorial, here.



Photobucket

3 comments:

fowkes5 said...

What a great idea!!! I would love to try this!

fowkes5 at hotmail dot com

Nahnita said...

Hello! I was wondering if you still have a spare incite to Pinterest? I am really interested in trying the site out! Thanks :) my email is turtlenahni@gmail.com

Shefali Lindsey said...

Love your blog! And, I know this is late, but I was wondering if you had any spare invitations available for PinInterest? I would love to do this! So excited!