1.27.2012

Insta-Friday


2012-01-26 002

1. I find the older two like this a lot, and it just melts my heart!
2. First significant snowfall.
3. Battled oldest into a nap – Mommy won!
4. All bundled up and ready to play in the snow!
5. First attempt at Snow – Ice Cream.
6. Hubs set B up with the keyboard and mouse, she looks so excited.
7. Celebrated the Hubs 27th Birthday with a pan of rice krispees.
8. A snuggling on me watching a show.
9. B was fascinated by the Hubs phone the other night.
10. My girls!
11. Taxes are filed – woot woot, looking fwd to the 8th!!!
12. Celebrated A’s 2nd birthday – what’s more fun than a playdough table filled with playdough goodies.

* If you’re on Instagram, come find me @kat7205 *

2 comments:

Amber - Binkertation said...

fun photos!! Miss B is getting so big and I think she looks a lot like Avalynn - by the way, Happy Birthday to that big girl!!

You filed your taxes already?! Dang - way to go :)

Amber - Binkertation said...

By the way - tagged you in a post today!
http://www.thebinkertation.com/2012/01/tag-its-my-turn-whos-next.html