7.15.2011

Friday Confessions

Photobucket


I confess...that last night I decided to get up when the Hubs does for work, so I could take a shower and eat breakfast in quiet for at most 30-45 mins before the girls' normal wake up time.

No sooner did I get done making the bed and picking out my clothes and the youngest was up.

Plan for quiet time without kids = EPIC FAIL.

I confess...I'm feeling like an 80 year old woman during the night when it comes time to flip over to my other side.

It's slow moving from side to back then side (as I don't want that sharp uterus pain in the side and other times it feels like my hips could just pop out of their sockets), while bringing the pillow in between my legs along for the flip and making sure the belly wedge is situated before settling back into my pillow to go back to sleep.

I confess...I should really just record myself saying the same 5 sayings, as I'm feeling like a broken record with the oldest this week.

I confess...I'm glad she's sleeping over at Mimi's tonight, I'm at my wit's end of her not listening, plus add in the normal talking back/sassy-ness and whining/crying over nothing  this week.

I confess...there is seriously nothing better to watch then when the girls' are playing together.

They are constantly chasing one another, laughing like crazies, and sitting beside one another during snacks etc.

I love watching their bond and can't wait to see what will come once the 3rd Musketeer is added. T-R-O-U-B-L-E I'm sure!!! 


I confess...I'm making a quilt for Brynlee.

Prior to this endeavor burp rags has been the extent of my sewing.

It's coming along really well and can't wait to share my progress over the weekend.

I confess...I had my 2 hr glucose test this week and the latest they told me I'd hear back from them if I failed was yesterday.

I received no phone call.

I can't believe I don't have Gestational Diabetes this time around, as I had it with Emma & Avalynn.

I confess...Both girls' were big and they induced me with both, within the 39th week.

I really do NOT want to go over my due date, especially since the Emma's bday is 5 days after my due date.

Plus I'm afraid of having a 10 lb baby.

I confess...I finally looked into the Pinterest app, and am so bummed that it's only for the iPhone.

Seriously, why does iPhone get everything first, Android phones are more and more and very popular too.


*Click on the button above to go visit everyone else's confessions for the week!*  Hope you have a great Friday, start to the weekend! 


Photobucket

7 comments:

Forgetfulone said...

Hope the quilt goes as you want it to! 29 weeks. I remember that. I only made it to 33 with my twins.

Oh, my wonderful step daughter's name is Kathleen!

Anonymous said...

I repeated myself a lot this week too. I can't tell you how many times I've yelled, "Boys, be careful!"

VandyJ said...

Oh, I remember the fortress of pillows I needed to sleep when I was pregnant. I hated rolling over.

Camie Rae said...

Oh man! I feel you on the whole feeling like an 80 year old woman! With this last pregnancy I was SO uncomfortable! And rolling over was a JOKE! Sorry! It will all be over son though, right?! I'm excited to see your quilt! Sounds cute!

Mamarazzi said...

it's fun reading about your pregnancy. yay for no phone call!! right?

you will be in trouble with 3 but you will also be blessed. you make really pretty babies sooooo...

thanks for linking up! i always like your confessions!

I also want to extend a personal invite to come by and join in my We Want to Know Wednesday Q&A…next week there will be more fabulous questions and a fun announcement. Hoping to have a record breaking link list!!

Myya said...

Oh my gosh that happens to me too! I NEVER get a moment's peace, like EVER. I feel for you. :)

MY middle one is so naughty, she jsut does things to purposly make me mad. Little stinker!

It is complete bliss when my girls are getting along. Oh how I wish it happend more often then it does.

YAY for no gestational diabetes!!! I had it with my last pregnancy & it was such a pain!!!

I've got an Android phone too & I totally agree that they should have just as much if not more then the stupid iPhone!

Nicky said...

Hello! thanks for your comment on my pinterest "snack foods"... I literally just joined and have no idea what I'm doing... typical! LOL tips?

I love your confessions post! ;-)

I confess: I yell at my kids... to stop "yelling"... (makes no sense) ;-)