3.15.2010

Friend Makin Monday


I am.... so thankful for all we have in our lives.

I think.... it needs to stop raining and move on to the nicer sunny 60 degree days they are calling for later this week.

I should... be cleaning the kitchen.

I dream.... of no more layoffs.

I want.... the hubby to get a call that there's work.

I know... I'm ready for spring!

I don't like.... how little one has been acting the past couple days, I'm tired of the talking/yelling back and not listening.

I smell... baby girl, sleeping on my chest.

I hear.... her making noises in her sleep and the Hubs playing a video game.

I fear.... something bad happening to either of the girls' or the Hubs.

I usually... check fb, bbc, and my emails everyday.  

I search... for oldests' other slipper, we've lost it and no clue where it got to.

I miss.... some of the friends we've lost over the years.

I always... get up with the girls' in the mornings.

I regret.... nothing b/c I wouldn't be where I am today without those decisions.

I wonder....what career I want to have once the kids are in school.

I crave....chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream!

I remember...the important things.

I need.....a vacation.

I forget....the small stuff. 

I feel....content and comfortable.

I can....do anything with the Hubs by my side.

I can't....stand whining. 

I am happy....to have our home.

I lose.....a lot of sleep right now.

I sing....whenever music is playing and usually alone.

I listen...to little one when she's talking.

I shop.....in the clearance sections first!

I eat....decently, more healthy then previous years, but room for improvement.

I love.....my life!



Happy Monday!!!

No comments: