3.30.2010

Easy Peasey - Vegetable Side Dish

This past weekend my parents threw a big party and Mom asked me to bring a triple batch of Baked Corn Pudding.  I got the recipe from my Pappy (who got it out of Taste of Home).  It's so yummy, one of the #1 requested things when we go somewhere, only takes 10 minutes to prep it for baking, so thought I'd share it.

Ingredients:
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tbsp of Flour
- Dash of salt & pepper
- 1/4 cup of melted butter
- Can of kernel corn (drained)
- Can of cream-style corn

Directions: Stir sugar and flour together.  Whisk in eggs, milk, butter and salt & pepper.  Stir in cans of corn.  Preheat oven 350 degrees - bake 45-50 mins.  Serve and enjoy!

* I always stir it before serving.

I'm linking to: 
DIY Day @ ASPTL

No comments: