3.09.2010

Feeling Refreshed...

Anyone else loving the spring temps lately?  It's like the world is getting ready to bloom soon and new beginnings.  The spring cleaning bug has set in and we've been busy giving some rooms an uplift, de-cluttering and cleaning the house in the past couple weeks.  Here's some fresh flowers we picked up this weekend - they make me smile every time I walk by them.

I'll be sharing our full bath makeover, dining room makeover, bathroom closet, wall art for baby girls' room.  Our next project will be the kitchen and basement plus some DIY projects that I've been wanting to do.  Plus measuring my life in l-o-v-e is getting a facelift in the next couple weeks.  It's being worked on this week, can't wait!!!

And a couple 3 weeks ago our couch came in so wanted to share the finished look of our living room.  Remember here - when I showed how the Hubs tore up the carpeting and refinished our floors?  Now the transformation is complete!




And I have new pictures of Little One and Baby Girl, who is 6 weeks already.  Time is flying by even faster with her it seems!  

Both girls lounging on the couch one morning.

Baby Girl relaxing showing off one of her new cloth diapers.

Love her smile! 

Little One enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having! 

No comments: