3.18.2010

Clutter Schmutter...

TTblue.jpg

With these warm temps the spring cleaning bug has hit and I was ready to get rid of some of the clutter in our house.  Unfortunately since having baby girl, our basement/my craft studio had turned into the catch all place when cleaning everything up.  Piles of stuff just kept forming down there and I got fed up and determined to attack it. 

Here's some after-before shots, this was after some de-cluttering and re-arranging had occurred - Eeks! 

Just looking at this makes me want to shudder.

This side doesn't look so bad.

This area I had already started to do before I remembered to take some "before" shots.

Now for some After shots: 

Hubby was cleaning his clubs and balls, but you can see the transformation.

This side looks MUCH better now!

I have a looooooong list of DIY ideas & projects that I've been accumulating during the nighttime feedings in the past two months and now I can't wait to go down there and dig in.  I love walking down there and find excuses to go down there. 

I'm linking up to The Shabby Chic Cottage Transformation Thursday Party.  Go on over and check some amazing other transformations! 



No comments: