3.11.2011

Friday Confessions

Photobucket


I confess...that the posting juices aren't flowing fully yet, so have decided to join in some linky parties to get back in the posting groove.

I confess...that I really need to get back into my cleaning schedule, it's been weeks of everything being off and all just doesn't seem right in the world of ME.

I confess...I'm going to start making a daily schedule telling me what to do during what time frame to jump start my bum back into getting in a routine.

I confess...I haven't picked up my camera in almost a month.

I confess...this doesn't help me in completely my Project Life 2011 album if there are no pictures to document.

I confess...that in the past couple weeks I'm beginning to realize that the Hubs & I are really going to have out hands full with Miss A - she has the shortest-loudest little temper, throws those full out body on the floor legs kicking kind of tantrums, and she's only 13 months old.

I confess...that I'm only thinking BOY  for the little bean in my tummy.

I confess...that I hope the Hubs nails his interview on Monday.

I confess...we could really use some good "work" news for him, as the past 2 1/2 years of his work has sucked with major layoffs.

I confess...all will be better when he is working again.

I confess...I'm tired of living with this stress and ready to let it go.

I confess...these confessions have made me feel a lot better!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Aubrey S. said...

Oh boy. Temper tantrums scare me away from having kids (for now). I'm the only one who is allowed to throw a tantrum. Kidding. Sort of.

Hope you have a great weekend.

VandyJ said...

My youngest is two now, but his first tantrum was at about 14 months--an on the floor, screaming, raging tantrum. He hasn't had to many of them since, but oh boy does he have a temper.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the temper tantrums! It seems that both of my children have inherited my husbands temper, so they like to throw tantrums too - Abby more so than Noah though.

I've fallen behind on my cleaning schedule the past few weeks too - I blame the kids being sick and then Abby's birthday. It's time to get back to normal now - the lack of routine was getting to me too.

Mamarazzi said...

I am so very late visiting everyone.

This seems to be something I say a lot.

PLEASE forgive the drive by comment!

I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate your participation in the Friday Confessional linky party.