Last week I was blog hopping - it was one of those times where you just keep finding blogs you love! Anyways, I stumbled across Amy at my words. On the 12th day of every month she takes 12 pictures of her day. I thought this would be a great kick start for me, since my camera and I haven't had much time together lately. So, I tried and semi-failed, only got 8 shots, but am happy with what I did get and looking forward to doing this every month.
01. With all the rain, the creeks and river have had elevated levels and flooding in a few areas. This is the boat launch at the end of my town.
02. A shot of the river, this is a bridge that goes over to the city, the water is very high!
03. Went to a Kids' event at the Zembo. Girls' sitting in one of the mini cars.
04. Free lunch for the kiddo's, Baby Girl loved the popcorn the most!
05. Grocery shopping day, this is after unloading all the bags before putting away.
06. Yummy - tropical starburst jelly beans!
07. Flowers from my Mum, just because!
08. Had a pedicure late in the afternoon - loving the lower glittery purple.