When prepping the menu for Baby Girls luncheon I was on the hunt for some new desserts that were simple and yummy. A good friend of mine in my mom group posted this recipe and I decided to try it out.
- Package of refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough or you can use the packages in with the baking stuff where you add an egg and water/oil.
- 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag of peanut butter chips
- can of sweetened condensed milk
- Optional: 1-1 1/2 cups of peanuts (didn't try this, think it's great without needed it)
- 15x10x1 pan (I used my medium cookie sheet, and two packages of the cookie mix)
Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray pan. Smoosh the dough out flat covering the whole dish/pan.
Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top. Drizzle the sweetened milk all over. Sprinkle the peanut butter chips.
Bake for 20 mins.
Let cool and cut into 1 inch squares. I got 88 out of my pan. Serve and enjoy!
These were such a humongous hit and I still have some left over, this recipe makes a ton and you definitely want to make sure you're making it for an event and not just because - because I promise you'll want to eat them all!
I'm linking up to these parties.