4.24.2010

Peanut Butter Chocolate Cookie Squares

When prepping the menu for Baby Girls luncheon I was on the hunt for some new desserts that were simple and yummy.  A good friend of mine in my mom group posted this recipe and I decided to try it out.

Ingredients:
- Package of refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough or you can use the packages in with the baking stuff where you add an egg and water/oil.
- 1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag of peanut butter chips
- can of sweetened condensed milk
- Optional: 1-1 1/2 cups of peanuts (didn't try this, think it's great without needed it)
- 15x10x1 pan (I used my medium cookie sheet, and two packages of the cookie mix)

Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Spray pan.  Smoosh the dough out flat covering the whole dish/pan.


Sprinkle the chocolate chips on top.  Drizzle the sweetened milk all over.  Sprinkle the peanut butter chips. 


Bake for 20 mins.


Let cool and cut into 1 inch squares.  I got 88 out of my pan.  Serve and enjoy!

These were such a humongous hit and I still have some left over, this recipe makes a ton and you definitely want to make sure you're making it for an event and not just because - because I promise you'll want to eat them all!

I'm linking up to these parties.

No comments: