- Definitely, an overnight trip, either a couple hour drive up the New England coast or a couple hours south to a little beach town. Either way, on the water is a must.
- The bliss of dressing up, grabbing a nice dinner without have to worry about our 3 yr old staying seated, behaving, eating her dinner, or the youngest one, being content in her carrier or worry about when her next feeding time is, just pure adult dinner.
- Go window shopping with the Hubs.
- Some fishing or crabbing.
- Watch the sunrise and then head back to bed and sleep as late as we want.
- Overall, just some one on one time!!!
Friend Makin Monday
This week Amber asked us "What is our idea of a perfect date?" Let me count the ways.