4.26.2010

Happy 3 Months Avalynn!

Dear Baby Girl,

It's hard to believe that you are already 3 months old & what a wonderful addition you've been to our little family.  Every week as I look back you change so much.  You're only waking up once during the night.  You love to be rocked, swinging, or bounced to sleep.  Many nights Daddy or me has to stand and do the bounce hop with you to get you to sleep.  You are a very healthy girl, and are now weighing in @ 16lbs 6ozs and 23 1/2 in.  You're currently in 6 months to 6-9 month clothes.  I actually just sold your newborn and 0-3 month clothes at a yard sale this past weekend.  It was very sad for me to get rid of those items, but you'd be amazed at how baby stuff can take over your storage and we just don't have a ton.  I did save the outfit we brought you home in to give you someday.

You have the ca-utest dimples when you smile and you are full of big gummy smiles for us.  Your big sister loves talking to you and seeing you smile back at her.  And she loves giving you tons of kisses.  You are such a happy baby and only fuss when you are hungry.  I'm so happy and proud to say that I'm still able to nurse you and will cont. as long as possible, hopefully until your 1.   You love to suck on your hands/fingers.  You can really go to town on them, it's so funny some of the loud noises you can make.

In the past week you've started using your legs to move yourself around when you are on your back.  And when on your belly you now squish your legs under you, butt in the air and push forward.  I don't think it'll be long until you are rolling over.  And you are hanging on to your activity gym dangling toys more and rattles by themselves.  It's amazing the differences in the last week.

I want you to know that you are such a wonderful blessing in our lives and I've been waiting for your arrival since my 1st of 3 miscarriages after having your older sister.  I can't even begin to explain the bond I have with you and the amount of love that I feel for you.  Love you so much!

No comments: