I haven't done this in a while so figured I'd write out some things happening around here and I'm linking up to Mamarazzi.
- The Hubs has some really good leads on some jobs. Please let one of these pan out, as the company he's with just keeps getting worse!
- The weather - such an obvious thing, we're having gorgeous mid 60's and low 70's temps here and staying for awhile according to the weather apps.
- That I have a Hubby who loves me unconditionally, with all of my quirkiness.
- We've been working with A on going potty. She's about 1/3-1/2 of the way there. Just picked up some more big girl undies for her so we can try a couple days in just underwear coming up. I'd be ecstatic if we could be day trained, I'm not even worried about naps or bedtime right now.
- Another A thing that makes me happy - is her vocabulary is starting to boom and honestly the sentences she's been forming are just hilarious to me!
- I just got back from a solo Target trip 30 mins ago. Only a parent can appreciate how sacred and nice that is!!!
- Grilling season - food tastes yummy and clean up is a breeze! I'm always for less dishes.