Here's a close up of the ca-ute tags that were on each item, and on the back of them she wrote why it was her favorite.
And now for everything unwrapped.
Now for the fun breakdown:
- some of the softest socks!
- The Princess Bride
- a cute springy spatula and sprinkles
- nail file and some silver crackle polish
- sweet mint gum, PB Twix, dark chocolate mini Cadbury eggs, a Cadbury creme egg, & some Ghirardelli almond & milk chocolate
- some bobby pins for the girls
- little travel Tide pen
- pack of her favorite pens
- a book
- pair of blue earrings
- and a cute little Halloween hanging thing got cut out of the picture.
Thank you Mamarazzi for hosting yet another wonderful swap and to Jessica for sending me this great package!
p.s. Mamarazzi - that pesky button still won't work for me! Sorry!!