9.23.2010

DIY - Fall Wreath

Allison over @ House of Hepworths shared this adorable FALL wreath she made from Dollar Tree items. I knew as soon as I saw it I had to make one asap!  This weekend we headed to the DT to get party favors and I snuck off to the fall section and got 4 pics of leaves, 2 garlands of leaves, and 2 pkgs of different colored gourds.  Tuesday I sat down to knock out this project, worked on it at nap and bedtime for the girls'.  LOVED how it turned out and already have 2 requests for 2 more to be made.  Thanks Allison for the great idea! I'm linking to these parties.

Hanging on our front door. 

Close-up.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

That is fantastic. I am still planning on getting a fall wreath made, but it has been moved to the October list now, LOL!

Anonymous said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!