Mamarazzi decided to host one of your fantabulous swaps again - everything had to be pink. Who doesn't love receiving some pink-y goodness?! I know I do! I was paired up with Noelle from Lil Bits and Pieces of Me. We actually emailed a few times - which was nice, that's never happened with any other swap partner I've had.
Now for what was in my package - which arrived crazy fast on Monday. When I took everything out this is what I go to unwrap.
And in case you can't see what everything is here's the breakdown:
- Silicone Heart Shaped Pan
- Vday cake mix and icing
- A travel cupcake container - seriously, this is one of my favorite things!
- Cute small napkins & a tea towel
- Pretty glass votive holder with candle
- Pair of socks
- Vday Dots, Bubblegum (which the Hubs promptly confiscated for work) and some pink hot chocolate mix, holding out on doing this until Vday with my girls, they are going to love it!
- Some sparkly glittery scrapbook paper, scrapbook hearts, and a cute wipe off board.
Noelle thank you for the super sweet package filled with awesome goodies! I enjoyed being your partner and thought it humorous how we both sent each other a lot of the same things! And thank you again Mamarazzi for hosting another fantastic swap!